As you read this blog, you will know how to add the date to PDF files. You may be looking forward to the ways to add a date to PDF online, in preview, or on PDF mac. This article will help you know all the techniques to do these things. Whether you want to do it on Windows, online, or looking for ways on your MacBook, this writeup will give detailed know-how on every possible and easy way.
How to add a date to a PDF on Windows?
- Open your browser window on your screen.
- Download PDF Agile.
- Here you will find the option for downloading the application. Download it if you do not have the desktop version of this application.
- Now open PDF Agile window and open your PDF file in it.
- Go to the Insert tab. Under this tab, you will find the option Stamp on the ribbon.
- Click on the arrow beside the Stamp option. It will open a dropdown menu with options like Dynamic, Digital Stamp, Standard, and Sign Here.
- Click on a stamp pattern under the option Dynamic or Digital Stamp. Insert the stamp along with the date into the page.
- Drag and drop the stamp on your desired location on the page. Or resize it per your requirement.
- Another way to add a date to PDF agile is to use the Text box. Go to the Insert tab and click on the Text option under it. Place the text box wherever you want and type the date.
- Open the application on your desktop.
- Open the targeted PDF file.
- Click on the Tools tab and click on More Tools. Here you will find the section on Forms & Signatures.
- Click on the Prepare Form tab under the Forms & Signatures section. The window for Prepare Form tab will open up.
- Go to the ribbon for the Prepare Form tab. Click on the button to Add a Date Field. Clicking on this button will help you drag and drop the date field anywhere you want on the file.
- Once you have dropped the date field on the desired position, you will get a small popup window asking for the Field Name. Enter the field name, and then go to the All Properties link in the tiny window.
- Click on the All Properties link. You will get a window where you can format the date field.
- Click the Format option or any other tab and set the date field.
Now, you know how to add a date to the PDF acrobat reader.
How to add a date to a PDF online?
- Open your browser to add a date to the PDF online.
- Go to www.PDFfiller.com. Here you will find the file uploading option. Upload your PDF file using it.
- Once your file is uploaded, you will find your file on the editor window of PDFFiller.
- Now, on the narrow bar on the right side of the window, you will find a red tab named Edit Watermark. Click on it. It will open a panel of options on the right.
- Click on the "Date Checkbox."
- After checking the date, you will see three options Format, Size, and Position on the Page. Use these options to set the date field as you want it.
- Click the Close button to close the Edit Watermark tab and click Done.
How to add a date to PDF mac?
- Open your PDF file and add a date to PDF mac.
- Click on the page where you want to add the date field.
- You will find a symbol of horizontal lines in the toolbar. Click on it, and it will lead you to the option of Date and Time. Insert the current date on the page.
- Now, you can format the date and time field. Click on it, and you will get a small window prompting you to format the field. Enter the values as per your requirement.
- Update the date field by clicking it again.
FAQ about PDF Date
How do I insert a signature and date in PDF?
Ans: Open the PDF file in PDF Agile. You can use any version of it, online or offline. Under the Insert tab, you will find the options Signature and Stamp. Use these options to insert your signature and date.
How do I forge the date in PDF?
Ans: Open the PDF Form, go to Prepare Form and click here to add a Date field. You can enter a date in your PDF form file in this field.
How to add the date to the w9 PDF?
Ans – To add a date to a PDF file on W-9, you need to use the Date tool. Drag the Date tool to the desired location of the page. Double click on the field to enter the value in it.
To add a date to PDF files might seem an insignificant job. However, if you are unaware of the steps fulfilling your requirements may become challenging. This article has shown you different ways to add a date to a PDF online and offline and how to add a date to a PDF on Mac. Apart from adding a date to a PDF file, you can opt for other different formattings with the help of PDF Agile. A few things you can do with PDF Agile are:
- You can convert the PDF file into other formats like Word, Excel, Image, PPT, CAD, and others.
- You can delete a page or page number in PDF Agile.
- You can compress the size of the PDF files and store them in PDF Agile.